Provides the possibility to create aliases for content objects which may be contained in an article and display them in the specified components
Provides the possibility to create aliases for content objects which may be contained in an article and display them in the specified components.
Note if you install raptus.article.default you can skip this installation steps.
To install raptus.article.collections into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.alias add-on to the “eggs” section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.collections on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.alias
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the “Add-ons” control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the “raptus.article.default” product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.alias either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package’s configure.zcml.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
- Prevent orphaned references from getting re-indexed
- Fixed the Acquisition parent on the alias CatalogBrain in the patched manageable class
- Fixed raptus.article.maps adapter registration
- Changed default return value for Title and Description to empty string rather than empty unicode string to prevent UnicodeDecodeError when indexing the first time
- Fixed issues with raptus.article.table (typos in table.zcml and table.py)
- Fixed issues with raptus.article.contentflowFixed (typos in contentflow.zcml)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size raptus.article.alias-1.0a6.zip (40.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|