Reader for RAR archives
This is Python module for Rar archive reading. The interface is made as zipfile like as possible.
The archive structure parsing and uncompressed files are handled in pure Python. Decompression is done via ‘unrar’ command line utility.
- Works with both Python 2.x and 3.x
- Supports RAR 3.x archives.
- Supports multi volume archives.
- Supports Unicode filenames.
- Supports password-protected archives.
- Supports archive comments.
- File comment handling.
- Decompression through unrarlib and/or unrar.dll.