RAR archive reader for Python
- Supports both RAR3 and RAR5 format archives.
- Supports multi volume archives.
- Supports Unicode filenames.
- Supports password-protected archives.
- Supports archive and file comments.
- Archive parsing and non-compressed files are handled in pure Python code.
- Compressed files are extracted by executing external tool: either unrar from RARLAB or bsdtar from libarchive.
- Works with both Python 2.7 and 3.x.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rarfile-3.1.tar.gz (121.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|