A web interface to rdiff-backup repositories
Rdiffweb is a web application that allows you to view repositories generated by rdiff-backup. The purpose of this application is to ease the management of backups and quickly restore your data with a rich and powerful web interface.
Rdiffweb is written in Python and is released as open source project under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE (GPL). All source code and documentation are Copyright Rdiffweb contributors.
Rdiffweb is actively developed by Patrik Dufresne since November 2014.
The Rdiffweb website is https://github.com/ikus060/rdiffweb.
With its rich web interface Rdiffweb provide a notable list of features:
- Browse your backup
- Restore single file or multiple files as an archived
- Users authentication via local database and LDAP
- Users authorization
- Email notification when backup is not successful
- Configurable repository encoding
- Configurable retention period
- Backup statistics visualization using graphs
- SSH Keys management
- Disk quota visualization
If you quickly want to check how rdiffweb is behaving, you may try our demo server hosted on:
Use the following credential to login:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
For detailed installation steps, take a look at the Documentation.
Current Build Status
You may download rdiffweb from pypi.
You should read the Documentation to properly install rdiffweb in your environment.
Rdiffweb users should use the Rdiffweb mailing list. To subscribe, go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rdiffweb
Bug reports should be reported on the Rdiffweb development web site at https://github.com/ikus060/rdiffweb/issues
Professional support for Rdiffweb is available by contacting Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel.
- Create "admin" user if missing
- Update french translation
- Update installation documentation
- Fix removal of SSH Key
- Return meaningful error to the user trying to add an existing SSH key
- Make repository removal more robust
- Improve performance of librdiff
- Add new RESTful api
- Return the right HTTP 401 or 402 error code for authentication
- Fix bug introduce by upgrade to Jinja2 + python3
- Store ssh keys in database and disk
- Add support for theme (default, orange)
- Remove deprecated profiling code
- Add disk usage support / quota
- Add support of cherrypy v18
- Drop support of cherrypy v3.2.2
- Add wsgi entry point
- Replace the plugins architecture to ease implementation
- Numerous bug fixes
- Better error handling when error.log file are not valid gzip file
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rdiffweb-1.0.3-py2-none-any.whl (4.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size rdiffweb-1.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (4.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size rdiffweb-1.0.3.tar.gz (4.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|