RDLM (Restful Distributed Lock Manager) is a lock manager over HTTP build on Tornado
What is it ?
RDLM (Restful Distributed Lock Manager) is a lock manager over HTTP built on Tornado.
- RESTful interface
- Timeout automatic management (to avoid stale locks)
- Blocking wait for acquiring a lock (with customatizable timeout)
- Very fast (in memory)
- One unique single threaded process
- Can deal with thousands of locks and simultaneous connections
- Administrative password protected requests
pip install rdlm Requirements: - Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 or 3.3 - Tornado >= 2.3
Starting the daemon
rdlm-daemon.py --port=8888 --logging=debug (rdlm-daemon.py --help for the full list of options)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rdlm-0.4.1.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|