REANA-Cluster is a component of the REANA reusable and reproducible research data analysis platform. REANA-Cluster takes care of deploying and managing cluster services on Kubernetes.
- deploy REANA cluster on Kubernetes
- configure REANA cluster components
- inspect status of REANA components
Version 0.6.1 (2020-06-09)
- Fixes installation troubles for REANA 0.6.x release series by pinning several dependencies.
Version 0.6.0 (2019-12-27)
- Upgrades to Kubernetes 1.16.
- Moves Traefik installation to Helm 3.0.0.
- Creates a new Kubernetes service account for REANA with appropriate permissions.
- Makes database connection details configurable so that REANA can connect to databases external to the cluster.
- Adds an interactive mode on cluster initialisation to allow providing deployment secrets such as OAuth integration, GitLab integration or external database details.
- Autogenerates deployment secrets if not provided by the administrator at cluster creation time.
- Adds CERN specific Kerberos configuration files.
- Adds new flag and configuration to optionally deploy with CERN EOS storage.
- Renames reana-cluster.yaml to reana-cluster-minikube.yaml for local developments.
- Adds Python 3.8 support.
Version 0.5.0 (2019-04-24)
- Upgrades to Kubernetes 1.14, Helm 2.13 and Minikube 1.0.
- Separates cluster infrastructure pods from runtime workflow engine pods that will be created by workflow controller.
- Adds support for exposing user interactive sessions such as Jupyter notebook via Traefik ingress controller.
- Introduces configurable CVMFS and CephFS shared volume mounts. Changes SHARED_VOLUME_PATH to /var/reana/.
- Adds support for optional HTTPS protocol termination at the REANA-Server component.
- Improves workflow execution queuing and scheduling via REANA-Server sidecar.
- Removes unused REANA-Workflow-Monitor component and ZeroMQ service.
- Enables Flask debugging mode for the cluster development configuration by setting FLASK_ENV accordingly.
Version 0.4.0 (2018-11-07)
- Improves AMQP re-connection handling. Switches from pika to kombu.
- Enhances test suite and increases code coverage.
- Changes license to MIT.
Version 0.3.4 (2018-10-10)
- Fixes default storage method to use Local instead of CephFS.
Version 0.3.3 (2018-09-27)
- Adds configuration and cluster component templates for mounting CephFS volumes.
Version 0.3.2 (2018-09-25)
- Bug fix in reana-cluster status command.
Version 0.3.1 (2018-09-07)
- Upgrades to Kubernetes 1.11.2 and Minikube 0.28.2.
- Renames reana-cluster env --all to reana-cluster env --include-admin-token for additional safety.
- Pins REANA-Commons and third-party dependencies such as Click and Jinja2.
- Adds support for Python 3.7.
Version 0.3.0 (2018-08-10)
- Adds REANA Workflow Engine Serial component.
- Upgrades to latest Kubernetes version.
- Allows ipdb debugging on components running inside the cluster.
Version 0.2.0 (2018-04-19)
- Adds support for Common Workflow Language workflows.
- Adds new status command to display health status of the cluster.
- Adds new env command to help setting client environments.
- Reduces verbosity level for commands.
- Enriches documentation about KVM2 hypervisors or running multiple clusters.
Version 0.1.1 (2018-01-31)
- Fixes Python packaging problem related to classifier list.
- Fixes REANA-Workflow-Monitor component configuration related to environment variables and ZMQ_PROXY_CONNECT settings.
- Fixes reana-cluster verify backend version comparison.
- Adds developer documentation on how to use Minikube on remote hosts.
Version 0.1.0 (2018-01-30)
- Initial public release.
Please note that REANA is in an early alpha stage of its development. The developer preview releases are meant for early adopters and testers. Please don’t rely on released versions for any production purposes yet.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.