REANA-DB is a component of the REANA reusable analysis platform. It contains REANA database models and utilities.
- database persistence for REANA system
- database models and utilities
- database upgrades and migrations
Version 0.6.0 (2019-12-19)
- Adds new method which returns full workflow name.
- Adds more granular DB configuration.
- Adds Git repository information to the workflow model. (Workflow.git_repo, Workflow.git_provider)
- Adds user name information to the user model. (User.full_name, User.username)
- Removes restart count information from the job model. (Job.restart_count, Job.max_restart_count)
- Adds support for Python 3.8.
Version 0.5.0 (2019-04-16)
- Introduces new workflow statuses: deleted, stopped, queued.
- Adds new field to store workflow stopping time. (Workflow.run_stopped_at)
- Moves workflow input parameters to its own column to separate them from operational options. Adapts getters accordingly. (Workflow.input_parameters)
- Adds new method to retrieve the workflow owner’s token. (Workflow.get_owner_access_token)
- Introduces new utility function to retrieve workflows by uuid or name. (_get_workflow_with_uuid_or_name)
- Introduces new fields for interactive sessions: interactive_session, interactive_session_name and interactive_session_type. Note that with current design only one interactive session per workflow is supported.
- Adds a new enumeration for possible job statuses. (JobStatus)
- Adds new field to identify jobs in the underlying compute backend. (Job.backend_job_id)
Version 0.4.0 (2018-11-06)
- Stores reana.yaml in database models.
- Adds Workflow specification and parameter getters.
- Adds support for Python 3.7.
- Changes license to MIT.
Version 0.3.0 (2018-08-10)
- This package is a result of refactoring reana-commons.
- Provides common REANA models.
- Provides database connection logic.
Please note that REANA is in an early alpha stage of its development. The developer preview releases are meant for early adopters and testers. Please don’t rely on released versions for any production purposes yet.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size reana-db-0.6.0.tar.gz (32.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|