basic views for pyramid view
rebecca.view is helper classes for pyramid views.
- context view context passed to constructor
- request request passed to constructor
- response response attribute of request
- body body attribute of request
- redirect(url) create HTTPFound object from url
- redirect_route(route_name, **values) create HTTPFound object with route_url
- action_dispatch call method named *_action with request param.
Softification is context manager to replace Exceptions to the other Exceptions.
with Softification(NoResultFound, HTTPNotFound): item = DBSession.query(Item).filter(Item.id==id).one()
If one() method raises NoResultFound exception, the context manager catch that and raises the HTTPNotFound exception. You can use tuple for target Exception classes.
To use BasicView, inherit that simply.:
class Greeting(BasicView): def __call__(self): return self.redirect_route('top', v=1)
- Atsushi Odagiri, Original Author