Change files and directories permisions and owner recursivily from current directory
What is RecPermissions
It’s a script to change permissions and owner recursivily from current directory. It can delete empty directories when necessary.
Here you have a console video example:
Once installed, you can see man documentation with
- Due to a boolean logic error, some changes didn’t took place
- Added 30 seconds to reload video in howto.py
- Nothing is changed if –user –group –files or –directories is not set.
- Version fully operational
- Added howto video in English and Spanish
- Man pages and spanish translation have been improved
- Added summary and added io error exception catching
- Solved critical bug. Directory now is set tu absolut_path parameter
- Added absolute path parameter to avoid errors and wrong changes
- Solved bug in current path directory
- Creating infrastructure
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size recpermissions-1.2.0.tar.gz (300.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|