Change files and directories permisions and owner recursivily from current directory
What is RecPermissions?
It’s a script to change Linux permissions and ownership in one step. It can delete empty directories when necessary.
This script doesn’t work on Windows.
Here you have a console video example:
Once installed, you can see man documentation with
- Improved colorized output.
- Fixed critical bug with symlinks
- Octal permissions string is now validated in –files and –directories
- #15 Absoute path directory given as a paramater changes its permissios too
- Added frech translation
- Improved man pages
- If recpermissions is executed on Windows, just exists script, instead of crash.
- mangenerator is not needed for setup.py main script
- If file owner isn’t in /etc/passwd now remains its uid, and desn’t crash
- Code of conduct is added to the project
- Added localized integers in summary
- Added files to french translation
- Added –only parameter funcionality to allow change ownership and permissions of one file or directory
- Due to a boolean logic error, some changes didn’t took place
- Added 30 seconds to reload video in howto.py
- Nothing is changed if –user –group –files or –directories is not set.
- Version fully operational
- Added howto video in English and Spanish
- Man pages and spanish translation have been improved
- Added summary and added io error exception catching
- Solved critical bug. Directory now is set tu absolut_path parameter
- Added absolute path parameter to avoid errors and wrong changes
- Solved bug in current path directory
- Creating infrastructure
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size recpermissions-1.8.0.tar.gz (779.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|