A library to use Redis Package
Redis-simple is a Python package that contains handy functions for interacting with Redis Library.
Installation and updating
Use the package manager pip to install RedisSimple like below. Rerun this command to check for and install updates .
pip install redissimple
- functions.get (tenant_id, entity_name, entity_id) --> Get the data stored for provided key in the Redis Cache.
- functions.set --> Set the key value pair in the Redis cache
- functions.remove --> Remove the key from Redis Cache
How to create distribution
- Delete existing dist folder on project root directory
- Execute below command on project root directory ** python3 setup.py sdist
How to upload distribution to pypi python3 -m twine upload --repository pypi dist/*
Demo of some of the features:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
redissimple-0.11.tar.gz (3.5 kB view hashes)