A product for announcements management based on rer.bandi
redturtle.bandi is a product for announcements based on 3.x branch of rer.bandi.
It allows to set some infos about the announcement like the deadline to participate or the closing date.
Migration from rer.bandi
If you need to migrate rer.bandi -> redturtle.bandi, follow these instructions:
- Copy bandi settings somewhere
- Add both products in the buildout
- Uninstall rer.bandi
- Install redturtle.bandi
- Fill Bandi control panel with old settings
- Call “migrate-from-rer” view on the Plone site root (this view will change the base classe of already created Bando and Folder Deepening items, and clean history)
- Remove rer.bandi from buildout
There are two allowed views for an announcement:
- default view, with basic infos on the right (like events) and extra infos (folder deepenings) in the middle.
- alternative view that moves extra infos slot below basic infos.
Like in rer.structured_content, it has a special folder type called “Folder Deepening” that allows to manage some extra infos or attachment that should be shown in the announcement’s view.
There are some new topic criterias that allows to set topic queries for announcements.
There is a search form (http://yoursite/search_bandi_form) for quick searches.
Announcement state information
In the search results and in the two new topic views, there are also some infos about the announcement, like his state (open, closed or in progress).
There is also a portlet that show announcement infos from a topic (this portlet extends base collection portlet)
An announcement has some fields for set the announcement type and recipients.
Available values are set in “Bandi Settings” control panel.
In order to use layout bandi for tile is necessary have installed collective.tiles.collection product.
This product has been tested on Plone 5.2
Developed with the support of Regione Emilia Romagna;
Regione Emilia Romagna supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Start new project from old rer.bandi implementation (3.x) [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.bandi-1.0.0.tar.gz (53.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|