A replacement of the Event content type for Plone, with image field and separate keyword and event type fields.
Table of contents
- Main features
An enhanced version of the base Plone event content type.
After intalling this you’ll see that the Plone event will have a new image field and caption like the News Item content type.
As News Item do, the event now behave image resize functionality.
In this type of event the Tag and Event type fields have been splitted and are now two distinct data.
Developed with the support of
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Removed unused ‘localLongTimeFormat’ call in view [cekk]
- Removed relateditems macro call in view. Now we use default Plone viewlet [cekk]
- Fixed start/end date visualization in view [cekk]
- Fixed MANIFEST file [keul]
- Minor visual fixes for Sunburst compatibility [keul]
- i18n translation of “subject” field was not working anymore [keul]
- Event Generic Setup registration aligned to Plone 4 style (Plone 3 will require experimental.backportGS to continue working) [keul]
- pyflakes cleanup [keul]
- added support for new style collections when on Plone 4.2 [keul]
- removed the bad use of setBaselineContext when installing/uninstalling [keul]
- Added a check in migrator, if plone.app.blob is not installed, but contentmigration is [keul]
- Fixed import for Plone 4.1 compatibility [keul]
- Restored the eventType field, removed in Plone 4 [keul]
- Updated “Event.xml” to be Plone 4 compliant [keul]
- fixed XHTML Strict problem when no “What” (event type) has been provided [keul]
- removed some other “here” references in the template, that break on Plone 4 [keul]
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Egg cleaned [keul]
- Fixed XHTML validation of the view; table TR were missing [keul]
- Added specific CSS for the product, and now image is aligned in the cell [keul]
- Removed old and disabled fss.zcml file (if you need it, provide it on your own) [keul]
- The content size is now the size of the image [keul]
- Image field now use plone.app.blob if present [keul]
- Added a @@blob-event-migration view to migrate existings images to BLOB (you need to install also Products.contentmigration) [keul]
- Translation moved to locales [keul]
- Basic Plone 4 compatibility [keul]
- Add upgradeStep for remove keywords ‘type of event’ from the categories [fdelia]
- Add column metadata for type of event [fdelia]
- Add translation for column metadata and indexes for Collection [fdelia]
- removed old code in portal_atct [micecchi]
- separated keywords subject and eventType for events [micecchi]
- created getEventType metadata and criteria [micecchi]
- The whole image cell is now hidden if no images is provided to the event [keul]
- Location field is moved back to main view, as ATEvent does [keul]
- metadata.xml fixed: contains wrong product version name [keul]
- Moved the event’s images into the event data table
- Removed the setuphadler script that backup basic Plone ATEvent type (this duplicate event choice in some form like Collection criteria selections)
- Added i18n italian translation
- Fixed the meta_type name in the class This bug can brake reordering of Plone in folder with ImagedEvent inside
- Fixed immediate_view
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.imagedevent-1.0.2.zip (45.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|