A simple collection portlet for Plone, where you manually choose your skins template id
A collection portlet that use a custom view template to show search results.
User must manually put inside the “Template Id” field of the portlet the id of a Zope Page Template, commonly available in portal_skins.
Please note: you can use a Zope 3 style @@view.
Yes, this is not very user friendly, but this product save us from developing a lot of collection portlet clones!
Create your own template
It’s simple, but we suggest you starting from the default template you will find inside the source of this product: check the base_collection_portlet_view.pt file.
Plone >= 5: >= 1.x.x versions
Plone < 5: 0.x versions
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Plone 5 compatibility. For Plone < 5 use 0.x versions [cekk]
- skip first n element [mamico]
- Now compatible with the new feature introduced with plone.portlet.collection 2.1.6 (shipped with Plone 4.3.4) [keul]
- Do not display “None” CSS class [keul]
- Image grabbing works also for Plone sites not in the VHM root [keul]
- Add reference field relate to images; in this way user it’s able to add header image to collection [lucabel]
- Fix rss icon [lucabel]
- Added italian portlet name translation [lucabel]
- Added custom permission to add the portlet [cekk]
- reverted changes done in version 0.3a because lead to issues on Plone 4.2. Re-fixed for Plone 4.2/Chameleon in the “old way” [keul]
- added a proper uninstall procedure [keul]
- pyflakes cleanup [keul]
- compatibility with Plone 4.2rc2 [amleczko]
- added rss_url method that return the right RSS feed url for the collection [micecchi]
- added control in template for no-more existing collection [micecchi]
- included plone.app.portlets package [micecchi]
- fixed “more…” link also in the header [micecchi]
- Fixed RSS icon field in the example template [keul]
- Added reference field for “more…” link [micecchi]
- changed edit_permission to “ManagePortlets” [micecchi]
- New egg. The last was corrupted [micecchi]
- Fixed project URL
- Added CSS style field [micecchi]
- Added translations [micecchi]
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- First public release [keul]
- Some fix to the base skin template and also to the default skins template
- BUG: The “more…” link was not show if the “no element” text was used
- You can (must!) now choose a skins template to use with the portlet
- Modification to get XHTML Strict code
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.portlet.collection-1.0.0.tar.gz (22.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for redturtle.portlet.collection-1.0.0.tar.gz