A simple collection portlet for Plone, where you manually choose your skins template id
A collection portlet that use a custom view template to show search results.
User must manually put inside the “Template Id” field of the portlet the id of a Zope Page Template, commonly available in portal_skins.
Yes, this is not very user friendly, but this product save us from developing a lot of collection portlet clones!
Create you own template
Is simple, but start from the example you find in this product: check the base_collection_portlet_view.pt file.
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- reverted changes done in version 0.3a because the often brakes on Plone 4.2. Re-fixed for Plone 4.2/Chameleon in the “old way” [keul]
- added a proper uninstall procedure [keul]
- pyflakes cleanup [keul]
- compatibility with Plone 4.2rc2 [amleczko]
- added rss_url method that return the right RSS feed url for the collection [micecchi]
- added control in template for no-more existing collection [micecchi]
- included plone.app.portlets package [micecchi]
- fixed “more…” link also in the header [micecchi]
- Fixed RSS icon field in the example template [keul]
- Added reference field for “more…” link [micecchi]
- changed edit_permission to “ManagePortlets” [micecchi]
- New egg. The last was corrupted [micecchi]
- Fixed project URL
- Added CSS style field [micecchi]
- Added translations [micecchi]
- z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- First public release [keul]
- Some fix to the base skin template and also to the default skins template
- BUG: The “more…” link was not show if the “no element” text was used
- You can (must!) now choose a skins template to use with the portlet
- Modification to get XHTML Strict code