Additional views for Plone collective.portletpage product
Some additional views for the great collective.portletpage product.
After installing this, while still having the default “Two columns” view, you can also rely on:
- Just portlets
- Show only the portlets section, hiding Title and RichText body.
- No title
- Show all sections, not the Title.
- Tabbed regions
- Show portlet columns with tabs, using Plone standard tabbed layout.
When using the Tabbed regions view, you can see 1 to 4 tabs, taken from the portletpage columns (empty columns are not show).
Default label for tabs is “Section x” where x is the column number. You can customize labels adding a new property (only through ZMI for now) to the Portlet Page content calling it “tab_labels” (type lines) and adding to it 4 values that are used to be tab labels in order.
Labels provided are translated using “plone” domain so you can provide i18n support in your themes or products for the values you put inside the property.
- Tested with collective.portletpage 1.0b3
- Tested with Plone 3.2 and 3.3
- Added the tabbed view (with i18n support) [keul]
- Added translations [keul]
- 0.5 was a corrupted release [keul]
- Egg clean and support for z3c.autoinclude [keul]
- Added explicit dependency on collective.portletpage [keul]
- Moved on collective from RedTurtle internal SVN [keul]
- Added view “no title” [nekorin]
- Added title for view in views menu [keul]
- Fixed bug that make this incompatible with Plone 3.3 [keul]
0.2.0 - Unreleased
- Added missing above content viewlet manager [nekorin]
0.1.0 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for redturtle.portletpage.views-0.6.0.tar.gz