An alternative method for handling and showing tiles
- Simple UI to add/remove/edit registered tiles
- Tiles sorting with drag-and-drop (thanks to mockup)
- Tile manager is a pattern that can be included in every custom page
- plone.layoutaware behavior enabled for Documents
- Example tiles_view view available for all objects with “plone.layoutaware” behavior enabled
- Customizable available tiles list from control panel
Tiles manager works with plone.app.blocks features and its plone.layoutaware behavior, so you can use this functionality only on Content Types with this behavior enabled.
Installing this product, a new pattern will be available: “pat-tiles-management”, and you only need to insert a pattern-style tag into your view like this:
<div class="pat-tiles-management" data-pat-tiles-management="managerId:myManager" />
You need to provide a managerId attribute, because multiple managers can be instantiated in a view, and with this, the pattern can handle the tiles stored in each manager.
Available tiles list
You can configure a list of addable tiles for this manager in Plone’s control panel: http://yoursite/@@tiles-management-settings
In the “Add new tile” menu you’ll see this list filtered also by single tiles permission.
JS Development and bundling
First of all, you need to install grunt dependencies listed in package.json file in the root of this package:
or if you prefer yarn:
After that, you can use two different grunt tasks:
- grunt: the default task, that listen files changes with watch and re-build resources and bundles automatically
- grunt compile: to manually compile all resources and bundles
This product has been translated into
Install redturtle.tiles.management by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.tiles.management
and then running “bin/buildout”
This package is developed with mockup, so is fully compatible for Plone 5.
From 1.0.0 version, Plone 4 compatibility has been dropped, so you need to use the 0.x branch.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix permission checks in addable tiles vocabulary. Now use correct permission (name) and not the id. [cekk]
- Fix pypi brown bag release [cekk]
- Add a loader when tiles are fetched [cekk]
- Remove empty managers when user can’t add tiles [cekk]
- Refactor manager render view. Now is lighter (no more unused Plone body macros) and can be used also in static renders [cekk]
- Fix IE11 compatibility: add babel-polyfill to correctly handle CustomEvent raise [cekk]
- Fix README code syntax [cekk]
- Massive changes in tiles storing (with p.a.blocks plone.layoutaware behavior) and in tiles management: now it’s a pattern that can be instantiated several times in the view [cekk]
- Add controlpanel to configure a list of addable tiles from registered ones. [cekk]
- Add icon and button color for action hide tile [nekorin]
- Handle error message when there are problems fetching tiles [cekk]
- Added an event dispatched when tiles are added to the DOM [nzambello]
- Drop support for Plone4. Use branch 0.x for Plone 4 [cekk]
- Fixed resources import in tiles_view [pnicolli]
- Fixed rolemap. Permission to edit tiles given to ‘Editor’ #10460 [arsenico13]
- .DS_Store added to .gitignore and MANIFEST [arsenico13]
- Fixed tiles edit link. This fixes the edit capability when a page is a default view for a folder. [arsenico13]
- Replaced unused plone.app.tiles.AddTile permission with “cmf.ModifyPortalContent” [cekk]
- Add Plone4 compatibility [cekk]
- Fix permission for add tile to “cmf.ModifyPortalContent” [arsenico13]
- Add italian translations [cekk]
- Initial release. [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(94.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 16, 2018|