Set of tools used to support creation of calibration reference files for Hubble Space Telescope
These tools are used almost exclusively to help with the generation of instrument calibration reference files.
Release notes for 1.6.5:
- Updated PCTETAB code and data to support CALACS versions 8.2.0 and later where the CTE processing was refactored into its own processing step within CALACS instead of being part of ACSCCD.
- Updated code to depend on astropy.io.fits instead of stand-alone PyFITS.
- Revised IMPHTTAB generation code to correctly handle cases where there is no flux in the bandpass.
- Also revised IMPHTTAB generation code to add useafter and detector parameters so that output IMPHTTAB will meet those parameter criteria.
- Fixed empty string elements in float array when invalid obsmode is returned from synphot throughput (TMG) table.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|reftools-1.6.5-py2.7-win32.egg (147.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Mar 15, 2014|
|reftools-1.6.5.tar.gz (527.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 15, 2014|
|reftools-1.6.5.zip (549.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 15, 2014|