Tweak tool for the reMarkable paper tablet.
Tweak tool for the reMarkable paper tablet. Lets you organize your templates with no fuss.
Can now be installed with “pip”:
- Install python 3.x from python.org (if you’re on linux, this is probably already on your system)
- In a terminal or console window enter pip install remarkable-tweak. This should take care of the installation for you, however on some systems you may have to use pip3 as the command instead.
- Run the tool with the command remarkable-tweak either from a terminal window, Windows’ ‘Run’ dialog, or similar. Your reMarkable has to be connected via the stock USB cable.
- You also need your tablet’s password, which you find under
About->’GPLv3 Compliance’ (lower right corner of About-screen)
- To get to this menu, you simply tap the ‘rM’ logo in the top left corner of your overview-screen.
NOTE: This is currently in a BETA stage of development. Testing needs to be done on Windows and iOS. Please contact if interested in contributing.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size remarkable-tweak-0.1.0.tar.gz (6.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|