Typed mutable SSZ views over cached and immutable binary merkle trees
- custom byte-vector and byte-list view for Python bytes-like behavior
- bitfields: bitlist, bitvector
- list, container, vector
- basic types
- Serialize all types. Into output stream (returning the written count) and as bytes
- Deserialize all types. From input stream (and scope) and from bytes
- Hash-tree-root all types
- Merkle-based data-sharing:
- every view can be initialized/backed by a binary Merkle tree
- complex views have backings, and can share data.
- complex views provide a nice mutable interface, and replace their backing. And this also works for child-views through view-hooks.
- SSZ-Partials: if a partial proof is loaded as backing, a view can be overlaid, and the partial backing works as long as no excluded branches are accessed.
- Calculate byte lengths:
- Type min/max byte length
- Byte length for fixed-length types
- Output byte length for a value, without serializing
- Navigation: construct paths from types, and convert to generalized indices.
- History: traverse a sequence of nodes, and get the changelog for a given subtree location.
MIT, see LICENSE file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for remerkleable-0.1.24-py3-none-any.whl