A simple application to manage RPM repositories
repo_manager is a small application to manage RPMs repositories.
Get this project:
- Add a package to an existing repository.
- Remove a package from an existing repository.
- Clean a repository. This means remove duplicates while eventually keeping a number of the most recent ones for future downgrade.
- Upgrade a package from a repository into another (for example moving from a testing repository into a production one).
- Replace a package from a repository into another (ie: replacing a package in a repository with one having the same nevr).
- Get some info about the repository (number of RPMs, duplicates, applications)
This project is licensed GPLv3+.