It creates one files with some data about every files insidea directory (and sub), and a report abotu duplicated files
This project has the same functionality of my project reportFile. So, any other updated of this project is postponed until either the project will be joined.
This application build tow report file, by passing an absolute or relative path:
report CSV with all the files inside the directory. The data are: -- path -- name of the file -- dimension in byte -- extension -- date of creation or last update
report with all the files and, for every of these, a table with the data of the (probable) duplicates. The data are: -- complete path -- dimsione in byte -- date fo creation of last update
- problem with IndexError, not better identified
- the name of the printed file has to join to the extension
- The input arguments have to be validated before the elaboration
- fix the run
- Write a report with some filter in input (e.g. only files with a particural extension, only files after a date etc)
- Write a report with all the documents or images or video
- Change the name and url of the Github repository
- Show the directories with no elements
- Fix the style of the files and the classes as [PEP8] (https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/)
- Write the file of Contributing as [this] ( https://gist.github.com/PurpleBooth/b24679402957c63ec426/forks)
- The project is structured for CI in Travis
- The directory of the source has the same name of the application, not src
- The directory of the source has the classes with no unit test
- The classes with unit test are moved inside the module of test (an idea of mine to coupling stronger test and source code)
Status CI Integration
I use Travis
- Python 3.0+
- Clone the project with git-clone (or download directly it)
- Have fun!
Running the tests
- I use pytest framework. In the modul inside tests directory, I put also the classes from typical src directory (I prefer to have class and test in the same class).
- Every unit test is declared inside the class, because for me test and implementation musto go together (highly coupled)
Break down into to end to end tests
Coding styles sheets
Please read the file CONTRIBUTING.md
- Package in PyPi
- Run _>>> python Main.py $PATH_OF_ROOT_DIRECTORY
- ViM - one of the best text editor I know
- pytest - mature and full-featured Python testing tool, more advanced than unittest
Please read the Contributing.md for the details about the code of conduct and the process for submitting pull requests.
- --Alessandro Puzielli-- - -creator- - Alepuzio
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- --PurpleBooth-- - to publish an excellent template of README that I used in this project
- --Yegor256-- - to write the post Elegant READMEs about the README file and the An Open Code Base Is Not Yet an Open Source Project for the Open Source projects
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for report_files-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl