Report Tool is an application that uses IG Rest API to show basic statistics about past trades.
Report Tool 3.0.0-alpha3
Report Tool is an application coded in Python 3.11 / PyQt5 using IG Rest API to show basics statistics about past trades.
- Listing of past trades,
- Summary in points, points per lot, currency or percentage
- Equity curves,
- Export of trades in .txt format or .jpeg format
- Trades comment,
- Market filter.
What you will need
- Python 3.11: https://www.python.org/downloads/
- pip (should already be installed with Python): https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/
curl -sSL https://install.python-poetry.org | python3 -
- Download the archive and unzip it:
- Either run the entry point:
poetry run report-tool
- Or run the script:
poetry run python -m report_tool
- Enter your credentials, via the menu "Connect"
- Have fun !
Building the msi installer
poetry run python setup.py bdist_msi
This tool was originally created by user beniSo, but he's no longer on GitHub.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for report_tool-3.0.0a3-py3-none-any.whl