Map inbound mail onto application-defined handlers
This package provides a framework for mapping inbound e-mail onto application-defined handlers.
Please see http://packages.python.org/repoze.mailin for the documentation.
- Fixed case where pop with multiple pending IDs and a given isolation level would cause the delete to fail with ‘database locked’. See: https://bugs.launchpad.net/karl3/+bug/364251
- Fixed bug found by inspection where “underflow” on pop would leave the message IDs which had been returned on the queue.
- Added PendingQueue.__del__ to ensure closing the SQL connection.
- MaildirStore.drainInbox: don’t remove the message from the maildir until after adding to the store.
- Made ‘draino’ script explicitly commit sqlite transactions if not running in ‘dry-run’ mode.
- Added isolation_level argument to MaildirStore.__init__, to allow control of how the queue commits transactions. The default, None, causes the connection to defer commits.
- Added isolation_level argument to PendingQueue.__init__, to allow control of how the queue commits transactions. The default, None, causes the connection to defer commits.
- Initial release.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size repoze.mailin-0.1.4.tar.gz (24.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|