Library / middleware for URI-based assertions
repoze.urispace implements the URISpace 1.0 spec, as proposed to the W3C by Akamai. Its aim is to provide an implementation of that language as a vehicle for asserting declarative metadata about a resource based on pattern matching against its URI.
Once asserted, such metadata can be used to guide the application in serving the resource, with possible applciations including:
- Setting cache control headers.
- Selecting externally applied themes, e.g. in Deliverance.
- Restricting access, e.g. to emulate Zope’s “placeful security.”
Please see the package docs for detailed documentation.
- Fix rendering of PyPI page.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Added test / fix for bug in repoze.urispace.middleware:make_middleware.
- Added support for coverage testing.
- Made the getInfo method of the middleware class into a separate API.
- Split out notes on the parser implementation from the main docs about using the library / middleware.
- Added WSGI middleware which uses a URISpace to make assertions about the current request’s URI, along with an API for extracting those assertions from the environment.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.