Content workflow for repoze.bfg
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
repoze.workflow is a state machine and associated configuration system useful for workflow-like applications. Refer to docs/index.rst or the online docs for further information.
- Repair packaging error (incomplete tarball in 0.6).
- When multiple transitions exist between two states, try each transition until one succeeds, instead of aborting if the first fails.
- Bumped zope.configuration dependency to require >= 3.8.0: the internal format of configuration actions changed to dictionaries, rather than tuples, and our tests make assertions which rely on the format.
- repoze.sphinx.autointerface and zope.testing are only required for testing and will no longer be downloaded for python setup.py install; use python setup.py dev to get them installed (along with nose and coverage).
- 100% test coverage
- Major overhaul. Older “statemachine” workflows still work, but are deprecated. Workflow declarations may now be performed via ZCML. Documentation overhauled to reflect this fact.
- 100% test coverage.
- Allow add method to accept arbitrary keyword arguments. These keyword arguments are now passed as **kw to transition functions as well as before_transition and after_transition. This allows arbitrary metadata (such as security and UI information) to be associated with a transition.
- The transitions method now returns all transitions, including “catch-all” transitions (transitions with a transition_id of None).
- Add transition_info method to state machine, which
- Removed mutable default arguments, to avoid polluting one state machine’s states when adding to another.
- Initial release. Updated README.txt and removed remnants from repoze package template.