Build requirements files from setup.py requirements.
Build requirements from setup.py to test your package against minimum, latest and development versions of your package dependencies. Particularly useful when combined with your CI systems build matrix.
Requirements-Builder is on PyPI so all you need is:
$ pip install requirements-builder
Or, if you have virtualenvwrapper installed:
$ mkvirtualenv requirements-builder $ pip install requirements-builder
Running the test suite is as simple as:
Version 0.3.0 (released 2018-05-17)
- Includes package extras in the generated result.
- Fixes ~= selector output by including the minimum version additionally to the X.* specifier.
Version 0.2.6 (released 2017-07-13)
- Fixes fatal error if setup() is called under ‘if __name__ == “__main__”:’
Version 0.2.5 (released 2017-04-11)
- Fixes support of recursive requirements files.
Version 0.2.4 (released 2017-03-10)
- Fixes issue with upper version requirements being stripped from the output.
Version 0.2.3 (released 2017-03-09)
- Fixes the issue with conditions on extra_require not being taken into account.
Version 0.2.2 (released 2017-02-01)
- Fixes issue with properly building requirements for packages with version markers.
- Adds YAPF auto-formatting configuration.
Version 0.2.1 (released 2017-01-23)
- Accepts non--e packages from devel file.
- Sphinx 1.5+ drops support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Adds Python 3.6 support.
- Makes –extras option accepting comma separated values as described in help. (#14)
Version 0.2.0 (released 2016-09-13)
- Adds an output option which is useful in the tox context where one cannot redirect the output to a file. See more at https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/tox/issues/73/pipe-output-of-command-into-file
- Fixes problem when the setup.py command try to import the package its about to install in order to get the information like the version. E.g. Django does that.
- Fixes problem when the setup.py command plays with __file__ to read, exec, or whatever.
Version 0.1.0 (released 2015-10-05)
- Initial public release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size requirements_builder-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size requirements-builder-0.3.0.tar.gz (18.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for requirements_builder-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for requirements-builder-0.3.0.tar.gz