A product that change the base site search of Plone with some new features.
A product that override basic plone search template and add some new features. It has a left column with the search form and some additional fields to refine the search:
- A radio button for choose if search in the current path or all portal
- A list of indexes customizable from control panel
In the central frame there are the results, grouped in tabs (customized in the control panel)
In the control panel (RER Sitesearch) you can set some search parameters. The most important are “tabs”, “indexes” and “hidden indexes”.
There is always a generic tab “All” that shows all search results. In this configuration panel, you can set a list of additional tabs that will group results by portal_type.
For example you can add a tab “Documents” that contains documents and files. Another tab “News/events” may contain News Items and Events.
And so on.
You can also define the order of these tabs.
If you are a developer and provide a translation file with “rer.sitesearch” domain, you can translate the tabs in different languages.
The search view shows a list of parameters (indexes in catalog) in the left column to refine the results.
In Sitesearch control-panel you can define which indexes to show, with which label and the order.
Resources are registered on a separate bundle, and are compiled and minified by a grunt task.
To setup node/grunt environment, first of all you need to launch this command:
When you need to change some resources, you need to recompile them, and you have two ways.
this start a watch demon that listen to changes and recompile them automatically
compile all resources
This product works only on Plone > 5.0
Previous versions (<3.0.0) still works with Plone4, but aren’t on pypi (only on github on branch plone4).
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/PloneGov-It/rer.sitesearch/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/PloneGov-It/rer.sitesearch
Developed with the support of
Regione Emilia Romagna supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Fix solr support: now if solr is installed but disabled in the control panel, all searches doesn’t pass through it [cekk]
- Remove custom persistent fields in registry. [cekk]
- a11y: Added role attribute for portalMessage [nzambello]
- Updated mobile styles [pnicolli]
- Accessibility fixes [nzambello]
- Move resources to a separate bundle [cekk]
- Improve IE11 compatibility [cekk]
- Improve documentation [cekk]
- Fix query generation in sitesearch.js. Now doesn’t include ajax_load in the url [cekk]
- more like this [mamico]
- Plone 5 compatibility. Drop Plone 4. Use plone4 branch. [cekk]
- Fix tests [mamico]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility [cekk]
- Fix controlpanel icon [cekk]
- If search term string changes (searchableText) and the form is submitted, reset the all query and start with a new one [cekk]
- Add support to collective.solr [cekk]
- Add configuration to limit word length and number of words in SearchableText [cekk]
- Rewrite html for search results [cekk]
- Fixed search results structure [cekk]
- Fixed timezone handling [cekk]
- fixed tabs order results [cekk]
- fixed bug in Plone timezones handling for start and end dates [cekk]
- refactored view to support plone.app.search [cekk]
- moved configuration from site_properties to registry [cekk]
- added tests [cekk]
- customized “skip_links” viewlet for search view [cekk]
- fixed indexes column population [cekk]
- refactoring for Plone 4: now the template is removed and replaced by a view [cekk]
- fixed update step [cekk]
- fixed first tab selection [cekk]
- moved search from skins to a view, for Plone4 compatibility (it isn’t new-search like yet) [cekk]
- added uninstall profile to remove skins [cekk]
- fixed style for results [cekk]
- removed search_form.pt [cekk]
- cleanup old Plone 3.2 garbage [keul]
- fixed search view styles [cekk]
- added configlet to manage sitesearch options [cekk]
- added class to hidden indexes info div [cekk]
- fixed hidden indexes management [cekk]
- refactoring sitesearch_view to speed up searches [cekk]
- fix translation [cekk]
- Customized Date index for events [cekk]
- Show date and location in events [cekk]
- Use Date index to sort on dates [cekk]
- Add “hidden indexes” configuration [cekk]
- Fix error in title whent the path is incorrect [cekk]
- Fix layout and css [nekorin]
- Add tabs customization [cekk]
- Remove alphabetical sorting for indexes. Now indexes are sorted in the configuration panel [cekk]
- Remove taxonomies specific tab. Now needs to be set in the config panel [cekk]
- Fix js for batching [cekk]
- Categories are filtered beside the selected type [cekk]
- Remove setup.cfg [cekk]
- Refectoring for browser history [cekk]
- Remove folder title in the view [cekk]
- Remove searchSubject index [cekk]
- Change fieldname for sorting [cekk]
- Add header with folder name [jacopo e cekk]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rer.sitesearch-3.2.0.tar.gz (72.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|