Client library for accessing Cortical.io's Retina API.
Cortical.io’s Retina API allows the user to perform semantic operations on text. One can for example:
- measure the semantic similarity between two written entities
- create a semantic classifier based on positive and negative example texts
- extract keywords from a text
- divide a text into sub-sections corresponding to semantic changes
- extract terms from a text based on part of speech tags
The meaning of terms and texts is stored in a sparse binary representation that allows the user to apply logical operators to refine the semantic representation of a concept.
You can read more about the technology at the documentation page.
To access the API, you will need to register for an API key.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|retinasdk-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 4, 2016|
|retinasdk-1.0.0.tar.gz (8.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 4, 2016|