Client library for accessing Cortical.io's Retina API.
Cortical.io’s Retina API allows the user to perform semantic operations on text. One can for example:
- measure the semantic similarity between two written entities
- create a semantic classifier based on positive and negative example texts
- extract keywords from a text
- divide a text into sub-sections corresponding to semantic changes
- extract terms from a text based on part of speech tags
The meaning of terms and texts is stored in a sparse binary representation that allows the user to apply logical operators to refine the semantic representation of a concept.
You can read more about the technology at the documentation page.
To access the API, you will need to register for an API key.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size retinasdk-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size retinasdk-1.0.0.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for retinasdk-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl