Base frame reward system
Base frame reward system
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://rewardify-base.readthedocs.io.
- First release on PyPI.
- Initial version
- Fixed bug in setup.py, which caused the “backends” package to be excluded
- Internal changes in the recycle method for rewards
- Added a “user_exists” method to the facade, which will return, whether or not the given user name exists in the database or not
- Added “effect” field to Reward class
- An optional string item “effect” can ba added to the config of any reward. This string should contain special syntax, for what effect the reward usage should have on the rewardify system
- Currently granting the user gold and dust are supported effects
- Added more methods for handling rewards to the facade, which include buying, using and recycling rewards
- Fixed, that the facade method for buying a pack internally called the method for adding a pack, thus not actually spending gold on it
- Added “user.save()” calls to all the methods of the facade, that modify the models, so that the modifications actually get taken over into the database
- Extended the clean method for the Environment setup of the test cases to also remove sub folders
- Fixed a bug, which causes the “open_pack” method of the User model not to work properly
- Rethought the effect system: The “use” method of Reward now returns a list with functions, which contain the effects.
- Fixed a bug, where the facade method for using a reward did not execute the effects of the reward properly
- Changed the install directory for linux from “~/.rewardify” to “/opt/.rewardify” as the previous one isnt working with python path handling.
- Added a method “init” to the EnvironmentConfig singleton, which will create the connection to the database
- Fixed, that the pointer to the last accounted action was not being saved within the ForestBackend
- Fixed the gold evaluation for the reward effects, it was accidentally set to constant value
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rewardify-0.2.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl (41.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size rewardify-0.2.12.tar.gz (54.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for rewardify-0.2.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl