Booking product for Plone
A booking product for Plone that allows you to reserve slots of time across the week.
This product introduces two new contents to your Plone site:
Is a folderish content type that will store your reservations (the content type Booking).
The edit form of Booking Folder
The default view of Booking Folder
Clicking on one of the plus signs that are shown in each available calendar slot, you can insert a Booking into your Booking Folder.
After adding a Booking, non managers users see that the slot is busy, managers see in the slot who made the request, a link to the Booking detail and a link to move the Booking.
Managers can confirm a Booking using workflow transitions. The workflow transition triggers an email to be sent to the booker (see below).
There are additional content rules that can be used to notify booking owner when his booking has been accepted or re-scheduled.
Rules are automatically created and enabled. See the Rule control panel to change settings.
There’s also a rule that can warn the Booking Folder responsible when new booking are created, but you need to manually enable it on folders.
Add rg.prenotazioni to the egg section of your instance:
[instance] eggs= ... rg.prenotazioni
rg.prenotazioni has been tested only with Plone 3.3 and Plone 4.2.
Version 2.x of rg.prenotazioni is a deep rewrite of version 1.x and we are not providing any migration… sorry!
- i18n support is uncomplete
- Switch use of session to cookies
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Plone 4 support added [cekk]
- Added Site Administrator role in rolemap and workflows [cekk]
- Fixed translation for month in folder view [cekk]
- Fixed mailhost send method (removed securesend) [cekk]
- Created new event raised when a booking is rescheduled [cekk]
- Added new contentrule that notify an user when his booking has re-scheduled [cekk]
- Added locales support [cekk]
- Fixed layout styles and accessibility [keul]
- Do not show reservation object in navigation [keul]
- Removed useless portal_skins elements [keul]
- Removed bad ploneCustom.css css, moved to a dedicated CSS [keul]
- Content types are now in english and translated [keul]
- PrenotazioniFolder end date is not required anymore (folder can now never expire) [keul]
- Can’t booking in past slots anymore [keul]
- Addable types filtered [keul]
- Removed use of the SESSION object for saving booking date [keul]
- Removed workflow for PrenotazioniFolder; use default ones [keul]
- removed hard-coded content rules, now we have a dependency on collective.contentrules.mailfromfield [keul]
- Removed the need of an additional date index: now we use Date [keul]
- Removed totally useless viewlets [keul]
- On Plone 3, switched to LargePloneFolder. Warning: this change will totally brake old 1.x installation on Plone 3.
- Added futureDays field and feature [keul]
- Changes to prenotazioni_workflow: removed useless permissions [keul]
- Minor fixes for public release
- Fix overbooking (#127)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rg.prenotazioni-2.0.zip (58.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|