Booking product for Plone
A booking product for Plone which allows to reserve time slots throughout the week.
- Using rg.prenotazioni
- 2.1 (2013-09-12)
- 2.0 (2013-05-03)
- 1.0.2 (2012/09/07)
- 1.0.1 (2012/01/24)
- 1.0 (2011-11-30)
This product introduces two new content type to your Plone site:
- Booking Folder
Booking is a content type used to store information about reservation.
Each booking element once created is stored into its own Booking Folder.
Saving the form a new booking folder will be created.
Here below the edit page:
Since version 2.1 new functionalities has been added to the folder configuration:
- more then one gate can be handled
- booking vacations supports also gateless bookings
After its creation the slot will be displayed as “busy” for anonymous user and the slot won’t be available anymore.
Back-end user can see and manage the reservation according with its Plone rights.
Here below a screenshot of the edit page:
Since version 2.1: - captcha has been added for anonymous users. - booking content can be added only from the view folder links. - booking can’t be added in the past anymore.
The product comes with its own workflow “prenotazioni_workflow”.
Private: booking object initial state:
- submit (Automatic transition to pending)
- publish (to published)
- refuse (to refused)
- refuse (to refused)
- restore (to pending)
Managers can confirm a Booking using workflow transitions. The workflow transition triggers an email to be sent to the booker (see below).
There are additional content rules that can be used to notify booking owner when his booking has been accepted or re-scheduled.
Rules are automatically created and enabled. See the Rule control panel to change settings.
There’s also a rule that can warn the Booking Folder responsible when new booking are created, but you need to manually enable it on folders.
Add rg.prenotazioni to the egg section of your instance:
[instance] eggs= ... rg.prenotazioni
rg.prenotazioni has been tested only with Plone 3.3 and Plone 4.2.
Version 2.x of rg.prenotazioni is a deep rewrite of version 1.x and we are not providing any migration… sorry!
- i18n support is uncompleted
- Switch use of session to cookies
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Fix cancel action on new booking [nicolasenno]
- Fix booking visualization issue on PM time [nicolasenno]
- Fix check booking not available [nicolasenno]
- Fix slot visualization for both anonymous and logged [nicolasenno]
- View for booking vacations supports also gateless bookings [alert]
- Implemented view for booking vacations [alert]
- Slot calculation made in prenotazioni state view [alert]
- Added parameter force_gate in booking creation [alert]
- Added utility time2timedelta [alert]
- Fix CSS table prenotazioni [nicolasenno]
- Hide refused review_state slots for anonymous users [alert]
- Fix review_state refused permissions [alert]
- Correctly take into account futureDays parameter [alert]
- Temporarily enabled actions menu [nicolasenno]
- Don’t check overbooking in Prenotazione post_validate [alert]
- Fix the review_state after copy [alert]
- Added new workflow transition and its upgrade step [nicolasenno]
- Added fields validation (email, phone) for prenotazioni form [nicolasenno]
- Added events logger for IPrenotazione [nicolasenno]
- Modified contentrules [nicolasenno]
- Modified workflow to add refused state [nicolasenno]
- We can add prenotazioni only through the calendar links [alert]
- Anonymous users can book again [alert]
- Autoinclude dependencies zcml [alert]
- Use captchas for anonymous users [alert]
- Upgrade step for installing quintagroup.formlib.captcha [alert]
- Removed customized createObject view [alert]
- We can now handle more than one gate [alert]
- Overbooking validation handled through an adapter [alert]
- Do not allow users to add stuff in the past [alert]
- Plone 4 support added [cekk]
- Added Site Administrator role in rolemap and workflows [cekk]
- Fixed translation for month in folder view [cekk]
- Fixed mailhost send method (removed securesend) [cekk]
- Created new event raised when a booking is rescheduled [cekk]
- Added new contentrule that notify an user when his booking has re-scheduled [cekk]
- Added locales support [cekk]
- Fixed layout styles and accessibility [keul]
- Do not show reservation object in navigation [keul]
- Removed useless portal_skins elements [keul]
- Removed bad ploneCustom.css css, moved to a dedicated CSS [keul]
- Content types are now in english and translated [keul]
- PrenotazioniFolder end date is not required anymore (folder can now never expire) [keul]
- Can’t booking in past slots anymore [keul]
- Addable types filtered [keul]
- Removed use of the SESSION object for saving booking date [keul]
- Removed workflow for PrenotazioniFolder; use default ones [keul]
- removed hard-coded content rules, now we have a dependency on collective.contentrules.mailfromfield [keul]
- Removed the need of an additional date index: now we use Date [keul]
- Removed totally useless viewlets [keul]
- On Plone 3, switched to LargePloneFolder. Warning: this change will totally brake old 1.x installation on Plone 3.
- Added futureDays field and feature [keul]
- Changes to prenotazioni_workflow: removed useless permissions [keul]
- Minor fixes for public release
- Fix overbooking (#127)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rg.prenotazioni-2.1.zip (86.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|