Reading and writing YAML
Yaml: Reading and writing YAML
This is a thin layer on top of
ruamel.yaml that does YAML I/O with some tricks
that I find useful:
- It dumps structures with the layout that I like;
- It preserves order of keys in mappings when dumping them;
- Mappings are returned as objects that allow both attribute- and item-access;
- Multiple files can be loaded from a directory, in a single call;
- YAML source files can reference others, and merge them automatically, using
Read the documentation at http://rjgtoys.readthedocs.org/projects/yaml/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
No source distribution files available for this release. See tutorial on generating distribution archives.
Hashes for rjgtoys_yaml-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl