A [Mezzanine](http://mezzanine.jupo.org/) theme intended for publishing a personal blog with a
minimalist design typeset with Google’s [Roboto](https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto) typeface.
In initial development.
1. Install the Roboto Notebook theme from the Python Package Index
(PyPI): `pip install robotonotebook`.
2. Add `"robotonotebook",` to the top of the list of `INSTALLED_APPS` in your
Mezannine project’s `settings.py`.
3. Add the following settings to your project’s `settings.py`:
INLINE_EDITING_ENABLED = False
PAGE_MENU_TEMPLATES = ((1, 'Sidebar', 'pages/menus/tree.html'),
(2, 'Footer', 'pages/menus/footer.html'),)
PAGE_MENU_TEMPLATES_DEFAULT = '1'
Things To Do
- Remove hardcoded links to editing in admin and find out why admin
link doesn’t lead to pages’ editing interface, while it works for
- Finalize styling of all pages, including Mezzanine accounts, forms
- Fix image max-width.
- Custom blog archive.
- Fixtures for initial example blog post, about page and footer page.
- Code syntax highlighting.
- Print stylesheet.
Future Features That Would Be Nice
- Drag and drop images into library upload area on sidebar, and then
- Option for static generation under tools?
- Download backup of all pages in zipped HTML archive including
styles and Markdown text file duplicates, i.e. `About.html`,
- Built-in [Pandoc](http://pandoc.org/) converter in admin interface.
- Markdown editor with toggleable preview as default for creating
pages and posts, possibly using HTML [Content Editable](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/HTML/Content_Editable).
"robotonotebook" is written and maintained by Simon Griffee.
The following kind people contributed directly or indirectly to this project:
- Hynek Schlawack <https://hynek.me/articles/sharing-your-labor-of-love-pypi-quick-and-dirty/>
- Peter Downs <http://peterdowns.com/posts/first-time-with-pypi.html>
- Stephen McDonald <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mezzanine-users/bdqjepkhtzc/dG0xl9qx4kEJ>
Please add yourself here alphabetically when you submit your first pull request.
Version 0.0.1 (June 1, 2015)
* No changes listed.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.