Integer to Roman numerals converter
Small helper library to convert arabic to roman numerals. /n/nChange log ==========
- expanded test coverage
- Added support for 0 -> N (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals#Zero)
- Added support for Python 3.8
- Added support for Python 3.7.
- Added support for Python 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy3.
- Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Added Python 3.3 and PyPy support.
- Added tests.
- Initial PyPI release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size roman-3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size roman-3.2.tar.gz (7.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|