A package which acts as my base skeleton for my packages
A skeleton module I am developing to setup my development environment.
Unless you are a beginner in python packaging, this modules might not interest you very much. If you are new to python packaging, you might want to keep an eye on this module. As I learn, I will keep adding my knowledge into this module.
For present, this module will serve as my base skeleton I have in my eggs.
A executable script hello is put in bin which when executed prints hello. This is just to demonstrate how to create a console script.
- make base skeleton configurable the first time it is used to make the skeleton reproducable every other time with the previously fed values
- added a console script. Console script just prints out hello. Just a demonstration that a executable script can be created.
- fixed error with pypi project page rendering mistake was wrong reSt markup. `x` was mistakenly written as `x’
- changed *.txt files to make pypi render the project page properly
- added MANIFEST.in and LICENSE.txt(GPL)
- removed test requires in setup.py, because setup.py complained when uploading.
- added HISTORY.txt.
- removed install_requires from setup.py. Earlier it was added to test the base skeletons’ functionality.
- Added barebones structure to learn about interacting with pypi.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|roopeshv.base_skel-0.0.5-py2.6.egg (3.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.6||Egg||Jun 15, 2010|
|roopeshv.base_skel-0.0.5.tar.gz (14.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jun 15, 2010|