a python refactoring library...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- added python_files project config
- python_path project config should be searched before sys.path
- added AutoImport.clear_cache()
- added codeassist.starting_expression()
- inferring the type of except variables
- refactorings and code-assists are considerably faster
- better import insertion location
- better syntax errors
- fixed preventing maximum recursion for mutual star imports
- re-added deprecated NoProject.close() to make ropeide work
- better handling of parameters that are assigned
- fixed updating project file cache
- better global function extraction
- importing version control modules lazily
The python_files project config can be used to tell rope which files in the project are python modules. By default it is ['*.py']. If you have scripts in your project it can be useful; for instance add:
``prefs['python_files'] = ['*.py', ``*.pyw``, ``scripts/*``]``
to your .ropeproject/config.py.