a python refactoring library...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- extracting functions ending with a return statement
- handling future imports in organize imports
- more intelligent import addition in introduce factory and move global
- reporting errors for exceptional conditions in usefunction
- fixed a few problems on windows
- organize import and builtin dynload modules on unix
- ignoring comments for finding primaries in codeanalyze
- moved ImportOrganizer to rope.refactor.importutils
- moved ModuleToPackage to rope.refactor.topackage