a python refactoring library...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
Changes since 0.7.9:
- ignore_bad_imports project config
- supporting python 2.6a2
Some of the changes since 0.7:
- specifying the number of syntax fixes for codeassist commands
- supporting builtin and c-extension modules
- handling future imports in organize imports
- added use function refactoring
- choosing which files to perform refactorings on
- global extract method/variable
- performing refactorings across multiple projects
- deprecated codeassist templates