A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
This release fixes some bugs in the previous release:
- several temp files made it into the source distribution (sf bug 949243)
- typo in roundup/instance.py
- missing CRLF var in rfc822.py (sf patch 949471)
- fix user creation page
- have roundup server pass though the cause of a “403 Forbidden” response
- fix schema mutation in sqlite backends (thanks Tamer Fahmy)
- fix RDBMS import (thanks Tamer Fahmy)