A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
- handle capitalisation of class names in text hyperlinking (sf bug 1101043)
- quote full-text search text in URL generation
- fixed problem migrating mysql databases
- fix search_checkboxes macro (sf patch 1113828)
- fix bug in date editing in Metakit
- allow suppression of search_text in indexargs_form (sf bug 1101548)
- hack to fix some anydbm export problems (sf bug 1081454)
- ignore AutoReply messages (sf patch 1085051)
- fix ZRoundup syntax error (sf bug 1122335)
- fix RDBMS clear() so it resets all class itemid counters