A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
This release fixes some bugs in the previous release:
- anydbm sorting with None values (sf bug 952853)
- roundup-server -g option not recognised (sf bug 952310)
- HTML templating isset() inverted (sf bug 951779)
- otks manager missing (sf bug 952931)
- mention DEFAULT_TIMEZONE requirement in upgrading doc (sf bug 952932)
- fix DateHTMLProperty so local() can override user timezone (sf bug 953678)
- fix anydbm sort/group direction handling, and make RDBMS sort/group use Link’ed “order” properties (sf bug 953148)
- fix Interval editing (sf bug 954891)