A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
0.7.4 is a bug fix release, including:
- re-acquire the OTK manager when we re-open the database
- mailgw handler can close the database on us
- fixed grouping by a NULL Link value
- fixed anydbm import/export (sf bugs 965216, 964457, 964450)
- fix python 2.3.3 strftime deprecation warning (sf patch 968398)
- fix some column datatypes in postgresql and mysql (sf bugs 962611, 959177 and 964231)
- fixed RDBMS journal packing (sf bug 959177)
- fixed filtering by floats in anydbm (sf bug 963584)