A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
0.7.5 is a bug fix release, including:
- force lookup of journal props in anydbm filtering
- fixed lookup of “missing” Link values for new props in anydbm backend
- allow list of values for id, Number and Boolean filtering in anydbm backend
- fixed some more mysql 0.6->0.7 upgrade bugs (sf bug 950410)
- fixed Boolean values in postgresql (sf bugs 972546 and 972600)
- fixed -g arg to roundup-server (sf bug 973946)
- better roundup-server usage string (sf bug 973352)
- include “context” always, as documented (sf bug 965447)
- fixed REMOTE_USER (external HTTP Basic auth) (sf bug 977309)
- fixed roundup-admin “find” to use better value parsing
- fixed RDBMS Class.find() to handle None value in multiple find
- export now stores file “content” in separate files in export directory