A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
This release introduces far too many features to list here so I’ve put together a What’s New page:
- added postgresql backend
- trackers using postgresql or mysql backends may have many users
- new “actor” automatic property (user who caused the last “activity”)
- RDBMS backends have data typed columns and indexes on several columns
- registration may be concluded by replying to the confirmation email
- HTML templating permission checks are greatly simplified
- database exports now include full journals
- IMAP support in the mail gateway