A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
This 0.8.3 release adds one feature and fixes some bugs:
- chinese translation by limodou
- fix reference to The Zope Book in Roundup FAQ
- disabled file logging in Roundup test suite (sf bug 1155649)
- return original string if message issue xref isn’t valid
- fix nosyreaction.py to stop it setting the nosy list unnecessarily (see doc/upgrading.txt for how to fix in your trackers)
- after logout, always display tracker home page
- web forms don’t create new items if no item properties are set from UI
- item creation failed if multilink fields had invalid entries (sf bug 1177602)
- fix bdist_rpm (sf bug 1164328)
- fix checking of “Email Access” for Anonymous email registration (sf bug 1177057)
- disable “Email Access” for Anonymous by default to stop spam regsitering users on public trackers
- send errors in the web interface to a logfile by default. Use the “debug” multiprocess mode (roundup-server) or the DEBUG_TO_CLIENT var (roundup.cgi) to have the errors appear in your browser
- fix setgid typo (sf bug 1171346)
- fix faulty find_template filename facility (sf bug 1163629)
- fix roundup-admin “export” so it creates the target dir if needed
- “fix” roundup-admin “import” to not use “universal newline support” since the csv module appears to have its own ideas about such things (sf bug 1163890)
- fix installation docs referring to old-style configuration variables
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|roundup-0.8.3.tar.gz (911.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|roundup-0.8.3.zip (1.0 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|