A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
This 0.8.4 release fixes some bugs:
- extra CRs in CSV export files on Windows platform (sf bug 1195742)
- activity RDBMS columns were being reported in changes
- fix name collision in roundup.cgi script (sf bug 1203795)
- fix handling of invalid interval input
- search locale files relative ro roundup installation path (sf bug 1219689)
- use translation for boolean property rendering (sf bug 1225152)
- enabled disabling of REMOTE_USER for when it’s not a valid username (sf bug 1190187)
- fix invocation of hasPermission from templating code (sf bug 1224172)
- have ‘roundup-admin security’ display property restrictions (sf bug 1222135)
- fixed templating menu() sort_on handling (sf bug 1221936)
- allow specification of pagesize, sorting and filtering in “classhelp” popups (sf bug 1211800)
- handle dropped properies in rdbms/metakit journal export (sf bug 1203569)
- handle missing Subject lines better (sf bug 1198729)
- sort/group by missing values correctly (sf bugs 1198623, 1176897)
- discard, don’t bounce messages to the mailgw when the messages’s sender is invalid (ie. when we try to bounce, we get a 550 “unknown user account” response from the SMTP server) (sf bug 1190906)
- removed debugging code from cgi/actions.py
- refactored hyperdb.rawToHyperdb, allowing a number of improvements (thanks Ralf Schlatterbeck)
- don’t try to set a timeout for IMAPS (thanks Paul Jimenez)
- present Reject exception messages to web users (sf bug 1237685)
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|roundup-0.8.4.tar.gz (909.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|roundup-0.8.4.win32.exe (542.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any|