A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
This 0.8.6 release fixes some bugs:
- french translation updated by Patrick Decat (sf patch 1397059)
- tighten up Date parsing to not allow ‘M/D/YY’ (or ‘D/M/YY) (sf bug 1290550)
- handle “schema” being reserved word in MySQL 5+ (sf bug 1397569)
- fixed documentation of filter() in the case of multiple values in a String search (sf bug 1373396)
- fix comma-separated ID filter spec in web requests (sf bug 1396278)
- fix Date: header generation to be LOCALE-agnostic (sf bug 1352624)
- fix admin doc description of roundup-server config file
- fix redirect after instant registration (sf bug 1381676)
- fix permission checks in cgi interface (sf bug 1289557)
- fix permission check on RetireAction (sf bug 1407342)
- timezone now applied to date for pretty-format (sf bug 1406861)
- fix mangling of “_” in mail Subject class name (sf bug 1413852)
- catch bad classname in URL (related to sf bug 1240541)
- clean up digested_file_types (sf bug 1268303)
- fix permission checks in mailgw (sf bug 1263655)
- fix encoding of subject in generated error message (sf bug 1414465)
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.