A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Features in this release:
- scripts/import_sf.py will import a tracker from Sourceforge.NET
- added hasRole(‘Role Name’) to HTMLUser
Fixed in this release:
- SQL generation for sort/group by separate Link properties (sf bug 1417565)
- fix timezone offsetting in email Date: header
- fix security check for hasPermission(‘Permission’, None)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|roundup-1.0.1.tar.gz (1.0 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|roundup-1.0.1.win32.exe (608.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any|