A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Roundup 1.0 includes all the pre-1.0 goodness, and:
- added full-text indexer using Xapian as the back end
- Lithuanian translation by Aiste Kesminaite
- Web User Interface language selection by form variable @language, browser cookie or HTTP header Accept-Language (sf patch 1360321)
- initial values for configuration options may be passed on ‘roundup-admin install’ command line (based on sf patch 1237110)
- favicon.ico image may be changed with server config option (sf patch 1355661)
- Password objects initialized from plaintext remember plaintext value (sf rfe 1379447)
- Roundup installation document includes configuration example for Exim Internet Mailer (sf bug 1393860)
- enable registration confirmation by web only (sf bug 1381675)
- allow preselection of values in templating menu()s (sf patch 1396085)
- display the query name in the header (sf feature 1298535 / patch 1349387)
- classhelp works with Link properties now (sf bug 1410290)
- added setorderprop() and setlabelprop() to Class (sf features 1379534, 1379490)
- CSV encoding support (sf bug 1240848)
- fields rendered with StructuredText are hyperlinked by default
- additional attributes for input element may be passed to the ‘field’ method of a property wrapper
- added “copy_url” method to generate a URL for copying an item